If you really like to manage your email the professional way and you have been trying all sorts of apps to make that happen, then you should give Spark a try.
Spark is an intelligent email client that shows you what’s important in your inbox. It bubbles emails from real people to the top, and allows you to take batch actions on your newsletters and notifications. We created it for people who live by their inbox and who want to have an amazing experience with email.
Here’s how Spark intelligently helps you:
- Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important and batch archive the noise
- Natural language search (i.e. search “email from Alex last week with a PDF”)
- Beautiful and minimalist design
- Amazing Calendar invite cards (this alone is a killer feature. See your schedule while accepting the invite)
- Quick Replies with emotions
- Smart notifications will only notify you about important emails (you can also teach Spark)
According to Denys Zhadanov, the VP of Marketing of Readdle, “We’ve spent the last 2.5 years working on Spark in order to change the email experience for people with a busy inbox. Readdle has a proven track record of creating amazing productivity apps that are used by 50 million people (Scanner Pro, PDF Expert, Calendars, Documents), but it was the time to take on a bigger challenge and solve bigger problems in tech. That’s why Spark was born.” (Source: ProductHunt)
The iOS app has also been awarded Best of the App Store 2015 by Apple, and also Editor’s Choice on the Mac App Store.
Spark for Mac is developed by Readdle and it’s available on iOS and Mac.
To find out more –