Crypto news, launches, white papers and Q&A with experts.
If you are a crypto enthusiast, then your will like Token Daily. Token Daily is a community of token founders, developers, investors, and crypto people of all stripes discovering and discussing the latest in all things crypto. Featuring token launches, white papers, token-curated registries, learning resources, project collaborations and more.
I personally enjoy the way Token Daily is structured and it’s very similar to how Product Hunt is designed around community votes and contribution from developers/makers. Token Daily is like a spin off project from a well crafted movie, and you are instantly pulled into that character spin-off if you like crypto as an expanded category or a standalone universe by itself.
This is what Token Daily founder Erik Torenberg shared on his Product Hunt page:
Ben Tossell, Soona Amhaz, Dennis Stücken and I are excited to introduce Token Daily.
Token Daily (V.01) is a community of token founders, developers, investors, and crypto people of all stripes discovering and discussing the latest in all things crypto. Featuring token launches, white papers, token-curated registries, learning resources, project collaborations and more.
We have Deep Dives lined up with people like Ryan Selkis, Vinny Lingham (today), Balaji Srinivasan, Will Warren (0x), Preethi Kasireddy, Linda Xie (today), Alok Vasudef, and many more.
Experiments we are trying (and value your feedback):
1) TCRs (lists right now) are a way for us to explore interesting ways for community-generated content. Token-curated registries are “decentrally-curated lists with intrinsic economic incentives for token holders to curate the list’s contents judiciously.”
2) Build & Learn allows us to explore ways of incentivizing the community to collaborate. This could be with posting project challenges and staking tokens, or even hosting a screencast series on building a project and choosing an incentive model for others to subscribe/contribute etc.
To maintain high quality content, we’ve seeded the community with 1,000 posters, but we’re giving anyone who signs up the ability to comment, day one, barring they follow the community code of conduct. We’re implementing a karma system where anyone can get posting access as long as they contribute back to the system.
1. A good directory of the latest and popular Crypto
2. Discuss with like minded people on Crypto
3. Integrated with price tickers, and influencers highlights
4. “Deep Dive” highlights interviews with influencers
5. See what’s trending with community upvotes
To find out more, visit their website at https://www.tokendaily.co